Helping Children, Helping Families, Helping Communities
Our Patient Portal offers:
- Secure Messaging with your therapist and other key agency staff
- Secure access to confidential information about your child’s treatment
- Request routine appointments
- View your child’s medications, appointments, and treatment goals
- Complete questionnaires, assessment tools and more
We ask that you only use the Patient Portal to communicate routine messages. It must not be used for emergency situations; you must always contact your therapist directly during working hours should an emergency occur at (516) 626-1971 or contact the Long Island Crisis Center after hours at (516) 679-1111.
Please be aware that our Patient Portal is still under development and we are excited about creating an even better virtual platform that allows greater access, reliable communications and exchanges that will improve your user experience.